It can be very frustrating when you can’t clear a level in Candy Crush and you’ve unfortunately used up all your lives.
This simple and incredibly easy Candy Crush cheat will help you get unlimited lives so you can play as long as you like. You won’t even have to request your friends for extra lives.
Note: This cheat only works for Android and iOS devices (mobile phones, tablets and iPod touch). It doesn’t work for Facebook.
Candy Crush Saga comes with a maximum of 5 lives by default. This never seems enough to clear the levels because some levels are insanely difficult to clear.
It’s possible to get unlimited lives on Candy Crush Saga by changing the date on your device. By advancing the date on your device by a day, you will get extra 5 lives. When you run out of these extra 5 lives, you will can repeat the process to get another set of 5 extra lives.
The procedure has been explained in the following sections.
Unlimited Lives on Android Devices – Mobiles and Tablets
To get unlimited Candy Crush lives on Android devices, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to Settings > Date & Time.
- Unable the Automatic date & time setting.
- Go to Set date and advance the date by a day.
- When you open Candy Crush Saga, you’ll see that you now have 5 extra lives.
- Wait some 5 – 10 minutes for the game and time settings to synchronize before you start playing.
- Meanwhile, go back to the Date & Time Settings and enable the Automatic date & time setting. This will reset your date and time to the correct values.
- You can now play Candy Crush with the extra 5 lives.
- If you ever run out of lives, you can repeat the above steps to get another set of 5 extra lives.
And that’s it. You don’t necessarily have to change the date back to its correct values if you’re comfortable with incorrect dates for the duration of the gameplay.
Unlimited Candy Crush Lives on iOS Devices – iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
To get unlimited lives in iOS devices, the principle is the same — advance the date by a day. Follow these instructions to change the date and time settings:
- Go to your phone Settings. Click on General > Date & Time.
- Switch OFF the Set Automatically option.
- Change the date to advance by 1 day.
- Go to Candy Crush Saga and confirm that you now have 5 extra lives.
- Before you start playing however, wait for 5 – 10 seconds for the game and device to synchronize with the new date & time options.
- Go back to the Date & Time settings and turn the Set Automatically option back ON. This will change back the date and time to its correct values.
- The 5 extra lives will be added to your Candy Crush Saga account and you can now continue playing.
- Repeat the above steps if you ever run out of lives.
If you’re fine with incorrect date on your device, you can skip the option to reset the date and time settings to their correct values and continue playing right away.
Always make sure you have the extra 5 lives before you switch back the Set Automatically option.